Heavy Truck Traffic (pedestrians)Original CGI Document
- Review heavy truck traffic on specific routes with high population density and active commuting zones.
- Question - Is there a correlation between heavy truck traffic and air quality in areas with high pedestrian traffic?
- If so, what is the nature of the correlation?
Background and strategic fit
- Review the following types of data:
- Vehicle emissions
- Traffic congestion areas
- Electric cars (amount, home base, etc.)
- Heavy truck traffic routes
- Active commuting zones (e.i. cycle and walking routes)
- Schools, daycares and retirement homes
- Louisiana commuting specific data - https://www.transportation.gov/transportation-health-tool/indicators/detail/la/state/louisiana#indicators
Requirements Notes (Optional)
User interaction and design
Below is a list of questions to be addressed as a result of this requirements document: