|5min||Review Deadlines|| |
- Sprint completion 8/16/2017
- August 16th finish prototypes and final design
- July-Early August, purchasing for devices
- Early September begin build process of devices with ULL/David Thibodaux students
- We need to start thinking when and where we would deploy our next sensor prototypes, and what sensors those prototypes will include.
- Next prototype sensors will be deployed at USGS site
- Comeaux, Justin M (CGI Federal) did not get test out current and new algorithms for the O3 sensors due to higher priorities last week.
- Testing the hardware with all the sensors connected to a Raspberry Pi was the priority.
- Will do this after the current sprint
- Hardware status:
- Alphasense higher quality PM sensors, 5 ordered
- Communicating, but not sure if correctly
- Still working on this
- Power regulator works
- ran all weekend - still cool
- says it's undervoltaged but it bounces between 4.99V and 5.00V
- need to monitor and check it under load
- Custom PCB
| ||Firmware and device management|
- Added new datastreams to account for new sensors manually. (Possibly make new sample.py type of files for specific sensor boxes)
- Did not get to QA Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal) code below. Will get to it this week.
- Will test out the automatic way of populating new datastreams through python provided by Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal).
- Will also need a more robust way to configure firmware (yaml, etc.) as environment variables will be too limiting in some cases.
- LEARN-148: Clean up code for OSS release
- LEARN-187: Clean up code for OSS release, pt. 2
| ||Visualization and Use Cases|
| || Architecture & Analytics||Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal) |
- Worked on connectivity between sensors and azure IOT directly via MQTT - Done
- Setting up MQTT bridge with X.509 certificates - Done
- Validate mapping for Azure Iot Hub device endpoint and thingid (deviceid) in azure function -Done
- Plan to setup MQTT broker to map STA topics to Azure IoT topics - Done
- Automation of device authentication for Azure IoT Hub device - Done
- Create sensor deployment location plan and provide suggestions
see 'SensorDeploymentConfiguration.xlsx' file here Sensor locations
- Creating API things, data streams etc from the device manifest.
- Make Updates to sensor code (transmit.py) to allow communication directly to azure IoT hub.
- GitHub integration with Confluence
- Flat HTML page output finished
- Content links need to be filtered/removed/rewritten
- Working on downloading assets (limited) to the be accessible from GitHub Pages
- Will contact Steve Kirsch for working with larger assets
- Dynamic menus filtering for GitHub Pages is finished
- Then will automate using a cron job running on a VM hosting a Drupal instance
- This Drupal instance may be running as part of AgileIQ infrastructure
- Molinski, Samuel J (CGI Federal) has a prototype of JIRA integration.
- HERE: https://github.com/LafayetteEngagementAndResearchNetwork/AirChallenge/issues
- The team needs to review and mark any tickets that should not be migrated. To do so, label as follows:
- 'Project Risk', 'Project Action Item', 'Project Issue', 'Non Public', 'nonPublic', 'github-ignore'. If there is any sensitive issues I would recommend added on of them. Also if there is any other labels I should add to the black list, I can add that if needed.
- GitHub integration with source code
- Code will be pushed from Bitbucket to GitHub manually for releases as appropriate
| ||Review Scrum Board|| |
| || || || |