|5min||Review Deadlines|| |
- Sprint 9 begins 8/22/2017
- Sept. 1st finish prototypes and final design
- Waiting on final ADC choice - Choice made, Daniel proceeding forward with it.
- July-Early Sept., purchasing for devices
- Oct. through Nov. begin build process of devices with ULL/David Thibodaux students
- About 10 boxes to be ready in the next few days - Krulick, Daniel (CGI Federal) is working on it.
- These will be deployed at LDEQ (to be be calibrated , compared to the regulatory sensors)
- We need to start thinking when and where we would deploy our next sensor prototypes, and what sensors those prototypes will include.
- Next prototype sensors will be deployed at USGS site
- Comeaux, Justin M (CGI Federal) tested out current and new algorithms for the O3 sensor, MQ131.
- Hardware status:
- Alphasense higher quality PM sensors, 5 ordered
- Communicating, but not sure if correctly
- new analog to digital converter for big boxes
- ADS1015 way too small to hand-solder - will need mini prefab board
- 5v Fans ordered
- Custom PCB
- Finishing PCB components in Eagle
| ||Firmware and device management|
- Ticket, LEARN-196 will be mostly completed since we don't have demos this week.
- LEARN-148: Clean up code for OSS release
- LEARN-187: Clean up code for OSS release, pt. 2
- Complete. Waiting for code review.
| ||Visualization and Use Cases|
| || Architecture & Analytics||Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal) |
Targeting for 9/5/2017 - Sprint 9
- AQI POC
- As per initial discussion, an API to derive AQI Hourly index (8 hour) will be developed as a a derived product on top of Sensor things api
- The API will also allow pulling of historical AQI data
- Initial design will focus on standing up of an MVP to facilitate integration into dashboard.
- Having a working version of the AQI will facilitate a focus group meeting to engage SME's for best practice discussion of AQI design
- Simulation of 240 sensors on dev dashboard - TBD
- GitHub integration with Confluence
- Flat HTML page output finished
- Resources are downloaded and saved and will be able to access from GitHub Pages
- Content links need to be filtered/removed/rewritten
- Links to resources need to be made relative
- Dynamic menus filtering for GitHub Pages is finished
- Experiment with styles tag to allow custom styling
- Then will automate using a cron job running on a VM hosting a Drupal instance
- This Drupal instance may be running as part of AgileIQ infrastructure
- Molinski, Samuel J (CGI Federal) has a prototype of JIRA integration.
- HERE: https://github.com/LafayetteEngagementAndResearchNetwork/AirChallenge/issues
- The team needs to review and mark any tickets that should not be migrated. To do so, label as follows:
- 'Project Risk', 'Project Action Item', 'Project Issue', 'Non Public', 'nonPublic', 'github-ignore'. If there is any sensitive issues I would recommend added on of them. Also if there is any other labels I should add to the black list, I can add that if needed.
- Plan to enable Confluence and JIRA integration by Sept. 7th
- GitHub integration with source code
- Code will be pushed from Bitbucket to GitHub manually for releases as appropriate
| ||Review Scrum Board|| |
| || || || |