|5min||Review Deadlines|| |
- Sprint 10 begins 9/6/2017
- Sept. 1st finish prototypes and final design
- Waiting on final ADC choice - Choice made, Daniel proceeding forward with it.
- Focus on PCB for small sensors, give Allison info to order by COB 9/6/2017
- Then work on ADC for large sensors once all components for small sensors have been ordered
- Goal is to get STEM students building small sensors at the beginning of October, large sensors beginning of November
- July-Mid. Sept., purchasing for devices
- Oct. through Nov. begin build process of devices with ULL/David Thibodaux students
- About 10 boxes to be ready in the next few days - Krulick, Daniel (CGI Federal) is working on it.
- These will be deployed at LDEQ (to be be calibrated , compared to the regulatory sensors)
- We need to start thinking when and where we would deploy our next sensor prototypes, and what sensors those prototypes will include.
- Next prototype sensors will be deployed at USGS site
- Comeaux, Justin M (CGI Federal) tested out current and new algorithms for the O3 sensor, MQ131.
- Matkin, Benjamin K (CGI Federal)- Prioritizing bamboo build for Dashboard this sprint before further features. This will improve deployment time.
- Hardware status:
- Alphasense higher quality PM sensors, 5 ordered
- Probably will have to write driver
- new analog to digital converter for big boxes
- 5v Fans ordered
- Custom PCB
- Finishing PCB components in Eagle
- Small board super close to done
| ||Firmware and device management|
- LEARN-187: Clean up code for OSS release, pt. 2
- LEARN-188: Setup Bamboo CI for Kinota API code.
- In progress, should complete by Fri. Sept. 8
- Will be doing OSS release to GitHub on Monday Sept. 11 (in coordination with OGC working group meeting)
- LEARN-189: MQTT Architecture
| ||Visualization and Use Cases|
| || Architecture & Analytics||Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal) |
Targeting for 9/5/2017 - Sprint 9
- AQI POC - Completed
- As per initial discussion, an API to derive AQI Hourly index (8 hour) will be developed as a a derived product on top of Sensor things api
- The API will also allow pulling of historical AQI data
- Initial design will focus on standing up of an MVP to facilitate integration into dashboard.
- Having a working version of the AQI will facilitate a focus group meeting to engage SME's for best practice discussion of AQI design
- Simulation of 240 sensors on dev dashboard - Currently in progress
- GitHub integration with Confluence
- Content links need to be filtered/removed/rewritten
- Add page to show AgileIQ to GitHub Bridge (A2GB) history
| ||Review Scrum Board|| |
| || || || |