- Daniel will begin second prototype board this afternoon
- Daniel expects to have both prototypes ready for POE installation by tomorrow 3/28.
- Assembly of complete prototype boxes is expected to be done by tomorrow afternoon 3/28
- Jean Paul will purchase a mesh like item to keep out wild life.
- Justin successfully ran raspberry pi with sensors in clean air environment
- Justin needs to add authentication to script as final piece.
| ||Authentication||Fladung, David V (CGI Federal)|
- has unit tests for login
- jwt filter is in place
- Will focus on unit tests this week
- Expects to be finished by noon Tuesday 3/28
- Suggested Roles by Brian: Device, Dashboard, Admin
- David will focus on a Device role to start with; Device role will do everything.
- Everything will be ready by Tuesday 3/28 (Except of SSL)
- Port will be changed from 8080 to 443
| ||API||Miles, Brian (CGI Federal)|
- Data array support ( Friday (3/31) is target completion date)
- Basics of API are good to go
| ||Deployment||Stafford, Jean-Paul P (CGI Federal)|
- Azure deployment: within budget
- (Action Item) We need to talk to Michael Maul. Bring him in as soon as we have an end to end solution with authentication.
- Michael has agreed to do penetration testing.
| ||Demo Dashboard|
- This will be simple dashboard with minimal features necessary for testing.
- more will be added in future