- Review status reporting process
- Adding comments to JIRA before stand-up meeting
- Individuals to fill out the status report (updates on items pertaining to them) before the status meeting.
- New Project Roadmap page on confluence
|5min||Review Deadlines|| |
- Sprint completion 6/29/2017
- July 21st finish prototypes and final design
- Early August, purchasing for devices
- Early September begin build process of devices with ULL students
- LEaRN Wordpress site
- We need to start thinking when and where we would deploy our next sensor prototypes, and what sensors those prototypes will include.
- SSL Certificate/ Custom domain practices via Azure
- Matkin, Benjamin K (CGI Federal) started Unify 360 ticket to acquire permissions for SSL Certificate use in Azure
- Subdomain plan has been decided on: we will be using learnlafayette.com as the subdomain for our API/Dashboards in PROD/DEV. Kinota.io will be our LEARN site.
- Custom domains can be purchased through Azure and assigned SSL Cert. Matkin, Benjamin K (CGI Federal) has clear path forward.
- Registered kinota.net for now. Once trademark has been acquired, we will register kinota.io (which cannot be registered via Azure), and kinota.com (which needs to be bought from a squatter, and cannot be done through Azure)
- Matkin, Benjamin K (CGI Federal) and Miles, Brian (CGI Federal) will release latest API code on 6/20/2017.
- Hardware status:
- Low-cost PM sensors, 4 ordered from DF Robot
- Basic Communication done, making more robust
- Aeroqual higher quality O3 sensors, 6 total ordered
- Alphasense higher quality PM sensors, 5 ordered
- Communicating, but not sure if correctly
- Temperature/Humidity/Pressure sensor
- Successfully receiving data
- Got quotes back from other companies - middleman with Polycase?
- Lyme was actually cheaper than Polycase's website
- Inventory Management
| ||Firmware and device management|
- Started work on LEARN-106: Cascade on deletion
| ||Visualization and Use Cases|
- Ridgeway, Terysa (CGI) reached out to Carlee to schedule a visit to review data/data sets that are available
- Using the Thingsboard.io application as a basis for dashboard prototyping
- Awaiting traffic data from LCG - current LA DOTD data is only done annually, or every 3-5 years
- Can also talk with Monique Boulet at the MPO
- Use cases:
- Added details to use cases
- Began wire framing/prototypes of dashboards to support specific use cases.
- Will e-mail LCG re. data access tomorrow/Wed.
- LEaRN website (available at http://learnlafayette.com/)
- We need to develop, by July 1st, a LEaRN website, hosted on Azure, that serves as a landing page to the project
- Add content from proposal as a project description section.
- Links to:
- Source code
- Agile IQ
| || Architecture & Analytics||Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal) |
- Deploy API and dashboard to Azure app service, setup VPN with Cassandra cluster
- Research options for analytics on the sensor data.
| ||Review Scrum Board|| |