|Discuss Potential LPSS Sensor Sites|
- Reviewed proposed sensor placement with Shauna.
- She suggested that the sensors would be more successfully integrated into the schools if they were placed mainly in high schools and middle schools
- Also in our discussions it became clear that we need to place sensors in schools that will have some shelf life (i.e. beyond the 6 mos. for the O3 sensors) as it will take some time to integrate into curricula and for teachers to embrace.
- Therefore, we need to make sure that all schools get sensors with PM, temp, and humidity sensing abilities
- Updated schools list (as well as all non-traffic sensors) can be found here.
- Update map is here:
- Shauna is trying to set up a meeting for Oct. 11 with the following LPSS officials to discuss logistics for deploying sensors in Jan.-Feb. 2018
- Mr. Berodelon (Facilities)
- Ms. Lashona Dickerson (CIO)
- Mr. Brian Butter (Director MIS)
|Updated Map: http://arcg.is/byrn0|| |