|5min||Review Deadlines|| |
- Sprint 9 begins 8/22/2017
- Sept. 1st finish prototypes and final design
- Waiting on final ADC choice
- July-Early Sept., purchasing for devices
- Oct. through Nov. begin build process of devices with ULL/David Thibodaux students
- We need to start thinking when and where we would deploy our next sensor prototypes, and what sensors those prototypes will include.
- Next prototype sensors will be deployed at USGS site
- Comeaux, Justin M (CGI Federal) did not get test out current and new algorithms for the O3 sensors due to higher priorities last week.
- Testing the hardware with all the sensors connected to a Raspberry Pi was the priority.
- Will do this after the current sprint
- Next iteration of Agile enhancments
- Matkin, Benjamin K (CGI Federal) proposal- open for opinions from the team
- New Sprint kick off Tuesday morning, 8/22. Ends Friday 9/01.
- Before new Sprint, estimate hours in tickets up for new Sprint
- This schedule will allow consistent 1 day turn around for self-estimating tickets.
- Every other Monday meeting will host 15 minute or less Sprint review, running through completed tickets.
- Miles, Brian (CGI Federal) and LaBar, William (CGI Federal) can act as the Product Owners, shifting priority for a sprint and confirming order of the backlog.
- Hardware status:
- Alphasense higher quality PM sensors, 5 ordered
- Communicating, but not sure if correctly
- Updating spreadsheet
- tight budget
- maybe only 5-10% extra components
- new analog to digital converter for big boxes
- arriving 8/17 - will work on after vacation (ending 8/26)
- uses I2C bus to avoid conflict on SPI bus with expensive PM sensor
- Custom PCB
- Finishing PCB components in Eagle
- Used metric - switching to imperial
- need to add I2C ADC (mentioned above)
- Krulick, Daniel (CGI Federal) will place order for samples of small PCB before 8/17.
| ||Firmware and device management|
- Added new datastreams to account for new sensors manually. (Possibly make new sample.py type of files for specific sensor boxes)
- Did not get to QA Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal) code below. Will get to it this week.
- Will test out the automatic way of populating new datastreams through python provided by Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal).
- Will also need a more robust way to configure firmware (yaml, etc.) as environment variables will be too limiting in some cases.
- LEARN-148: Clean up code for OSS release
- LEARN-187: Clean up code for OSS release, pt. 2
- Complete. Waiting for code review.
| ||Visualization and Use Cases|
| || Architecture & Analytics||Chepudira, Karthik (CGI Federal) |
Dev dashboard now live
Targeting for 8/16/2017 - Completed
- Make Updates to Azure deployment scripts to correct the mismatch between thing and data stream mapping
- Update the device manifest file based on the latest updates
Targeting for 9/5/2017 - Sprint 9
- AQI POC
- Simulation of 240 sensors on dev dashboard
- GitHub integration with Confluence
- Flat HTML page output finished
- Resources are downloaded and saved and will be able to access from GitHub Pages
- Content links need to be filtered/removed/rewritten
- Links to resources need to be made relative
- Dynamic menus filtering for GitHub Pages is finished
- Experiment with styles tag to allow custom styling
- Then will automate using a cron job running on a VM hosting a Drupal instance
- This Drupal instance may be running as part of AgileIQ infrastructure
- Molinski, Samuel J (CGI Federal) has a prototype of JIRA integration.
- HERE: https://github.com/LafayetteEngagementAndResearchNetwork/AirChallenge/issues
- The team needs to review and mark any tickets that should not be migrated. To do so, label as follows:
- 'Project Risk', 'Project Action Item', 'Project Issue', 'Non Public', 'nonPublic', 'github-ignore'. If there is any sensitive issues I would recommend added on of them. Also if there is any other labels I should add to the black list, I can add that if needed.
- Plan to enable Confluence and JIRA integration by Sept. 7th
- GitHub integration with source code
- Code will be pushed from Bitbucket to GitHub manually for releases as appropriate
| ||Review Scrum Board|| |
| || || || |